SBN produced the live broadcast of a town hall discussion of substance use disorder sponsored by R&J Strategic Communications on Sept. 29. The panel, moderated by NJ Spotlight health care reporter Lilo Stainton, drew an audience of nearly 400 people.
You can watch the conversation in the video player below.
- Dr. Jerry Joseph CarePlus NJ
- Robert Budsock, President and CEO of Integrity House
- Connie Greene, MA, CAS, CSW, CPS, Vice President, RWJBarnabas Health Institute for Prevention and Recovery
- Erin Zerbo, MD, Program Director Northern NJ MAT Center of Excellence, Assistant Professor Department of Psychiatry Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Kaitlan Baston, MD, MSc, DFASAM Program Director Southern NJ MAT Center of Excellence Division Head, Addiction Medicine Medical Director, Government Relations Cooper University Health Care Assistant Professor of Medicine Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Assemblywoman Joann Downey, Chair of the Assembly Human Services Committee and Parliamentarian of the New Jersey General Assembly
SBN can produce live broadcasts for all major livestreaming platforms with remote video connections for guests.