SBN produced the live broadcast of a town hall discussion of substance use disorder sponsored by R&J Strategic Communications on Sept. 29. The panel, moderated by NJ Spotlight health care reporter Lilo Stainton, drew an audience of nearly 400 people.
You can watch the conversation in the video player below.
- Dr. Jerry Joseph CarePlus NJ
- Robert Budsock, President and CEO of Integrity House
- Connie Greene, MA, CAS, CSW, CPS, Vice President, RWJBarnabas Health Institute for Prevention and Recovery
- Erin Zerbo, MD, Program Director Northern NJ MAT Center of Excellence, Assistant Professor Department of Psychiatry Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Kaitlan Baston, MD, MSc, DFASAM Program Director Southern NJ MAT Center of Excellence Division Head, Addiction Medicine Medical Director, Government Relations Cooper University Health Care Assistant Professor of Medicine Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Assemblywoman Joann Downey, Chair of the Assembly Human Services Committee and Parliamentarian of the New Jersey General Assembly
SBN can produce live broadcasts for all major livestreaming platforms with remote video connections for guests.
Steve Lubetkin is the news director for StateBroadcastNews.com. Steve’s journalism background includes print and broadcast reporting for NJ news organizations.
In May 2019, he began anchoring and reporting for the new weekly podcast, “The CRE News Hour,” a news and features program focusing on the commercial real estate industry.
From 2014 to 2019 he was New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com and filled in covering Chicago/Midwest and Atlanta.
He has won numerous awards for his audio and video news reporting from the Garden State Journalists Association, and he has also been recognized for video by the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists. He has produced audio podcasts on CRE topics for the NAR Commercial Division and the CCIM Institute.
Steve has also served (from August 2017 to March 2018) as national broadcast news correspondent for CEOReport.com, a news website focused on practical advice for senior executives in small- and medium-sized companies.
Steve also reports on-camera and covers conferences for NJSpotlight.com, a public policy news coverage website focused on New Jersey government and industry; and for clients of StateBroadcastNews.com, a division of The Lubetkin Media Companies LLC.
In March 2021, he was elected to the board of directors of the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
Steve has been the computer columnist for the Jewish Community Voice of Southern New Jersey, since 1996.
You can email Steve at email@example.com.