In this week’s episode of The CRE News Hour, news, headlines, and these features:
- Economic trends in the Philadelphia region’s commercial real estate markets with Lauren Gilchrist, senior vice president of JLL
- Eric Rapkin from the real estate law practice at Akerman discusses the firm’s 10th annual Real Estate Sector Report
- A look at retail sentiment with Matthew Harding and Melissa Sievwright of retail property company Levin Management Corporation; and
- Public relations expert Katie Coates visits to chat about her book, Yes Vote, The Public Hearing Plan for Developers.
Links mentioned in the program
- The tenth annual Akerman U.S. Real Estate Sector Report
- Levin Management’s Mid-Year Retail Sentiment Survey
- Free digital download of Katie Coates’ book
- Information on Katie Coates’ workshop at the CREW Network Conference in Orlando, Florida, September 25.