In this week’s episode of The CRE News Hour, news, headlines, and these features:
- Economic trends in the Philadelphia region’s commercial real estate markets with Lauren Gilchrist, senior vice president of JLL
- Eric Rapkin from the real estate law practice at Akerman discusses the firm’s 10th annual Real Estate Sector Report
- A look at retail sentiment with Matthew Harding and Melissa Sievwright of retail property company Levin Management Corporation; and
- Public relations expert Katie Coates visits to chat about her book, Yes Vote, The Public Hearing Plan for Developers.
Join our email list
Join our mailing list
Links mentioned in the program
- The tenth annual Akerman U.S. Real Estate Sector Report
- Levin Management’s Mid-Year Retail Sentiment Survey
- Free digital download of Katie Coates’ book
- Information on Katie Coates’ workshop at the CREW Network Conference in Orlando, Florida, September 25.