In this week’s episode of The CRE News Hour, news, headlines, and these features:
- Economic trends in the Philadelphia region’s commercial real estate markets with Lauren Gilchrist, senior vice president of JLL
- Eric Rapkin from the real estate law practice at Akerman discusses the firm’s 10th annual Real Estate Sector Report
- A look at retail sentiment with Matthew Harding and Melissa Sievwright of retail property company Levin Management Corporation; and
- Public relations expert Katie Coates visits to chat about her book, Yes Vote, The Public Hearing Plan for Developers.
Links mentioned in the program
- The tenth annual Akerman U.S. Real Estate Sector Report
- Levin Management’s Mid-Year Retail Sentiment Survey
- Free digital download of Katie Coates’ book
- Information on Katie Coates’ workshop at the CREW Network Conference in Orlando, Florida, September 25.
Steve Lubetkin is the news director for StateBroadcastNews.com. Steve’s journalism background includes print and broadcast reporting for NJ news organizations.
In May 2019, he began anchoring and reporting for the new weekly podcast, “The CRE News Hour,” a news and features program focusing on the commercial real estate industry.
From 2014 to 2019 he was New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com and filled in covering Chicago/Midwest and Atlanta.
He has won numerous awards for his audio and video news reporting from the Garden State Journalists Association, and he has also been recognized for video by the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists. He has produced audio podcasts on CRE topics for the NAR Commercial Division and the CCIM Institute.
Steve has also served (from August 2017 to March 2018) as national broadcast news correspondent for CEOReport.com, a news website focused on practical advice for senior executives in small- and medium-sized companies.
Steve also reports on-camera and covers conferences for NJSpotlight.com, a public policy news coverage website focused on New Jersey government and industry; and for clients of StateBroadcastNews.com, a division of The Lubetkin Media Companies LLC.
In March 2021, he was elected to the board of directors of the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
Steve has been the computer columnist for the Jewish Community Voice of Southern New Jersey, since 1996.
You can email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org.