On this week’s episode of The CRE News Hour, we report on stories making news across the commercial real estate industry, including these special features:
- New Jersey Future gave out its Smart Growth Awards to outstanding redevelopment projects. We’ll have a report from the awards dinner.
- We’ll speak with Brian Chandler of JLL about trends in senior housing and nursing home developments.
- We’ll report on last week’s “Meet the Developer” panel at the Philadelphia Center City Proprietors Association. (A complete podcast of the panel is available for purchase here.)
- Part two of our conversation with attorney Lisa Zarlenga about opportunity zone investing.
- And a chat with Scott Martin of Avison Young about the new way medical offices are being marketed and branded.