In the first episode of The CRE News Hour, we’ll launch our new radio-news style coverage of the people and the stories moving commercial real estate markets across the country.
Featured in this episode:
- Jimmy Hanson of the Hampshire Companies about a new public private partnership redeveloping an urban environment in Jersey City, New Jersey
- Gene Preston of Dermody properties will bring us up to date on Dermody’s new industrial spec build in the Lehigh Valley.
- Jeff Sica of Circle Squared Investments will discuss his preference for direct investments instead of REITs
- Michael Walters of NAI James Hanson will explain the pitfalls of locating retail stores for sales of CBD oil and other marijuana related products.
- Mark Segal of Chicago-based Skypan International will talk about the company’s 30th anniversary providing dramatic aerial photography for real estate clients.